If you are looking for an easy fall recipe, this is it! This easy pumpkin dip recipe is gluten free, and all you have to do is mix the ingredients together! It also combines all of the fall ingredients: pumpkin, pumpkin spice, apples, and maple syrup! What more could you ask for?
This recipe is also kid approved! My kids love this snack, and it is easy to prepare for them. It is always a win to find something new to put into the snack rotation. Somedays I feel like all they do is snack all day!
Although this isn’t just a kid recipe, I enjoy it as well! I have also brought it to potlucks as an appetizer and people really enjoyed it. This is a great way to use up apples that you might have picked or pumpkin puree you have made. Growing up in New England we picked a lot of apples every year. Some of them always went into an apple pie, but I wanted to have more than one apple recipe to make during the fall season! This easy pumpkin dip recipe is the simplest fall recipe that I have, and there is no baking involved! I am sure anyone can make this recipe!
Below you will find the recipe that is made with coconut cream and coconut brown sugar. If you are looking for a version with cream cheese, you can find that recipe here! Also, if you are looking for another pumpkin recipe that is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free, check out my Pumpkin Spice Waffles!
Easy Pumpkin Dip Recipe - GF, DF, RSF
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Place coconut cream in the refrigerator for about 8 hours, or overnight so it can harden.
- Take out the coconut cream and use just the hardened part, not the liquid. Add coconut cream and the rest of the ingredients to your mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or a whisk attachment, mix together until combined.
- Chill for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with apple slices. Store any extra in the refrigerator up to one week.